Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

It seems I haven't posted in a while. We'll fix that, believe you me, but in the meantime, I'm going to leave y'all with a short and hopefully sweet "Season's Greetings". Or should I even say "Season's Greetings"? Is that legit? My buddy Charlie tells me it's a generic phrase made up my Hallmark (no offense to Hallmark. I like their cards) or the like. Perhaps I should just stick with "Merry Christmas". I mean, Charlie did go to Kenyon, so he must be good with words.

Okay, here goes: Merry Christmas! I hope it's a blessed one!

2 comments:

Sara Gahan said...

Merry Christmas sweet John! We love you and miss you!!!! and we are SO grateful for the CD and the book (of smoothies--yes!) that you so thoughtfully sent us...treats are on the way from us to you!

Sara Gahan said...

John, I LOVE THE SMOOTHIE BOOK!!!! You are so AWESOME!!! Thank you SO much for thinking of me and sending such a thoughtful gift--you seriously shouldn't have!!! Love you!
p.s. Clay and I put a package in the mail to you yesterday...keep an eye out for it in a couple weeks...sorry it will be so late!